12 June 2009

my crochet students!

Meet my three work mates that I am teaching crochet to....this is Fiona...
it's her first day learning today...hope she sticks with it!

This is my current teaching parnter Juliet....she's really hard working...
Here she is working on her first hexagon square...very good for a beginner!
She's made 7 squares already and is devoted to making a blanket...
...her completed hexagon....not bad for a first attempt!
This is my dear Virginia....I made her the ugly cushion cover and and now trying to make her the beautiful green one to replace it...her Nana taught her crochet too but she has forgotten...she's going well!

1 comment:

  1. Sammy, all your work is lovely - well done! Have a look at some more of my things on my Facebook page - oh dear, it wouldn't let me post a link! I'll email it to you ....

    ReplyDelete